Saturday, December 4, 2010

my first niece.. :)

On 1st December 2010 (Wednesday), my brother and sis in law got a new baby girl.. this is their second child.. at last, there is a baby girl in my family.. huhu.. so, this is her picture.. cute kan? :P

my brother plans to named her Nur Tasnim Humaira.. but i really like girl name Husna.. hurmm,.. just agree with my bro cause she is his daughter rite. :)

so, that Wednesday morning, my sis, my mom, n I went to Paka, Terengganu to visit my sis in law,. on the way to the place, we stop by at Teluk Gadong to eat 'nasi kukus' at one of the restaurant there (restaurant ke...?).. the shop located in front of the UiTM Dungun college and face the beach.. it's really refreshing to eat at such place.. while looking at the beautiful beach,. :)

UiTM Dungun college really is in front of the beach.. i bet they go to the beach everyday..

*p/s: in UiTM Shah Alam, we have waterfall at the main gate entrance.. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...