Monday, September 20, 2010

butterfly in my stomach..

hurm,,..it's hard for me to open my heart to anyone..that's include towards my girlfriends or boyfriends, it bcoz for me trusting someone is really a hard thing to do..
urm, it is bcoz i had bad experience with trust? i'm not sure why..

at first, i hate writing, but now when i started to open my heart to it, i loved it..it is the same with people..? it is as simple as i opened up my heart to writing..?

peoples; it's hard to predicts their true feeling, n it can be complicated sometimes..i hate complicated things, but that doesn't mean i hate people,. that's why i always avoid complicated things..i know it's not a good thing to do, always avoiding something you don't like coz one day whether u like it or not u will have to face it..

now, i start to learn to open up to people around me..better late than never rite..?
but sometimes there are times i still prefer to live in the world where there's only me live inside it..

and after i open my heart to 'people', there's a butterfly in my stomach..i don't know what to do,,.
plezz la,,just go away butterfly..go playing in other person's stomach..shuuu,,shuuu...i hate it when i have feeling like this..hurm..,.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...