Friday, December 18, 2009

i'm thinking....

hai..hehe...
post pendek je ni..urm, I've been accepted to further my study for the degree next year..actually it's two weeks from now..huhu...i'm soooo nervous when thinking of this..

degree details are as follows: <----------------------skema kan? ;D CS226 Information System Engineering
UiTM Shah Alam
College: Not provided..

hurm,..skang ni tgh cr sponsor tuk dgree..tp xde yg open..dalam bulan 4 n 5 tahun dpn br ade bka tuk permohonan bru..kena mintak sponsor pa@ma dlu la,..huhu..
truthfully,,dh xnak stadi,,..but because of my father said, "while u still can, it's better for u to study..".. i'm thinking of working..to earn my own money, so that I don't have to depends on my parents anymore..to help them, not them helping me..
hope dpt sponsorship,, xyah pinjam ptptn..huhu..no pin pn xbli lg ni..pe2 pn,,gd luck 4 ur dgree!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...