Monday, August 10, 2009

“Assalamualaikum puan..”

Am I that old to be called ‘puan’?

I’m doing my practical training in JPN Kelantan which is Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Kelantan. My office is in the same building with SK Padang Garong, so I will eventually meet with the student of the school everyday during the day. Every time I met them, they will say “Assalamualaikum cikgu” or “Assalamualaikum kak” and I feel really proud bout it, but today one of the students says “Assalamualaikum puan”.

Am I that old to be called that way?

Or did the practical training have made me aging and look matured?

Or am I look like I am already married?

Back when I was a little girl, I dream to be a teacher. But as time goes by, I start to realize that I’m interested in doing something else rather than be a teacher. Do you think that I’m suitable to be a teacher? Hahaha... Or am I able to teach well? Or can I really be a teacher?

Hahaha…but then it was kind of funny to be called ‘puan’ by someone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...